BIM Modeller MEP
The working Environment
Our entity is built upon 6 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Gas, Renewable & Thermal Power and Transmission & Distribution).
Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The “Buildings and Complex structures” Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
- Participate in the technical design/drawings of our projects MEP:
- technical development of the MEP design of a building to create implementation plans (2D and 3D),
- 3D-modelling of the MEPl design (REVIT/Stabicad4Revit),
- coordination between the architectural, structural and the technical design.
- Responsible for the timing and the quality of the BIM model.
- Work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
- With international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain modelling tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
- You will you will sometimes have to intervene on site
- Degree as a technical engineer MEP
- With 1 to 5 years of experience in BIM modelling
- Good knowledge of : Revit / Stabicad4/ Revit MEP/Navisworks, creating components/families, working in a BIM environment by using clash detection and schedules
- Knowledge of Solibri or Navisworks is a plus
- Used to MS Office
- Able to work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
- You are in possession of a VCA-certificate
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is also an added value)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Dynamic and have excellent communication skills
- Flexible and you are a good organiser
Wenst u te solliciteren voor deze vacature?
Gebruik onderstaand webformulier.